Wednesday, March 7, 2007

IKEA $3 loop-de-loop-Evan Fulford



In elementary school most kids dream of one day being a firefighter, doctor or jet pilot. I wasn't most kids. I dreamed that one day I would design and operate a miniature golf course. On car trips I would create diagrams of hole layouts in my little notebook with arrows to indicate the direction of the slope (I really did!). I knew that I loved mini golf, so how could there be a better long term career path. I'm 23 now, and although I'm not yet a professional mini golf hole designer, I am an Industrial Designer and Mechanical Engineer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Digital memory,to me, is something that I seem to be unable to ever have enough of. It's as if megabytes and gigabytes have become an inseparable part of my day to day existence. Ever since I bought a Micro SD Card for my DS flash card, I've been on the constant lookout for high memory at low prices. I feel like I'm going insane.

(Submitted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cid-2602f0e287041cef.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!2602F0E287041CEF!106.entry]R4 SDHC[/url] RPost)